starting again September 11!
This program is designed to instill in the youth of our congregation basic Bible knowledge that will give them a solid orientation to the Scriptures and promote a biblical center. Contact Lynn Cain if you have any questions.
1. Member- A child becomes a member of the “66 Club” by being able to speak or write the 66 books of the Bible. Membership in the “66 Club” is designed for elementary aged children. (Grades 1-5)
- Receive a certificate that recognizes them as being a member of the club.
- Receive a t-shirt with the 66 club emblem on it.
- Pizza party for kids who’ve progressed one level at the end of the year
Each successive year (through 5th grade) they will be afforded opportunities to develop additional knowledge by working through levels as indicated below. There are specific awards for each level.
2. Club Levels-Club levels are not tied to grade levels. Children can move through the levels as they are able. Levels are designed to be completed in order. An appropriate goal would be one level per school year.
Recite the 66 books of the Bible in order.
Recite the names of the Twelve Apostles
Recite memory work (Matt. 4:4 and Matt. 16:16)
Child receives a red certificate.
Repeat all red level requirements.
Write or recite the seven days of creation in order
Write or recite memory work (Mark 2:17 and Luke 10:27)
Child receives an orange certificate.
Repeat all red and orange level requirements.
Write or recite the seven “I Am” statements of Christ.
(John 6:48, John 8:12, John 10:7, John 10:11, John 11:25, John 14:6, John 15:1)
Child receives a yellow certificate and a $5.00 gift certificate.
Repeat all red, orange and yellow level requirements.
Write and correctly spell the 66 books of the Bible.
Write or recite memory work (Isaiah 40:30-31, Proverbs 3:5-6)
Child receives a green certificate.
Repeat all red, orange, yellow and green level requirements.
Write or recite the authors of the New Testament books.
Write or recite memory work (Galatians 2:20; Micah 6:8)
Child receives a blue certificate.
Repeat all red, orange, yellow, green and blue level requirements.
Write or recite the Ten Commandments.
Write or recite memory work (Hebrews 12:1-2, Matthew 28: 19-20)
Child receives a purple certificate and a $15.00 gift certificate for the purchase of a Bible or Bible resources.