Our mission is to facilitate fun and fulfilling connection opportunities that allow all women of the Shawnee Trail family to create and grow relationships outside of the corporate worship environment.
- Ladies Night Out – we try to get together once a quarter, whether it be in someone’s home for dinner and games, going bowling, or out to eat and a movie, we love spending time with each other. If you would like to host or plan an event, talk to Corryn Weatherred or Ashely Patrick
- Women’s Retreat – once a year in the Spring, we come together with our sisters in Celina at Crossway Church of Christ for a weekend of growing in our faith and in our relationships with one another. We begin meeting in October as a committee to start planning our retreats. If you’d like to be a part of this ministry, talk to Melissa Thacker
- Ladies Bible Classes – we have two separate classes, one on Monday evening at 7pm and one on Wednesday morning at 10am. Monday LBC is led by Tiffanie Prince and Wednesday is led by Carolyn Wilson
- Daughters of the King – new ministry beginning in September creating intergenerational relationships between our women, while growing closer to each other and to God. Led by Julia Baker and Kelly Dowdy
- Baby/Wedding Showers – for our members who are first time moms or recently engaged, we host showers in our homes to celebrate God’s blessings on these families. We have several shower teams that rotate planning these events, if you would like to join one, talk to Ginny Parker