This program is designed to instill in the youth of our congregation basic Bible knowledge that will give them a solid orientation to the Scriptures and promote a biblical center. Contact Lynn Cain if you have any questions.
1. Member- A child becomes a member of the “66 Club” by being able to speak or write the 66 books of the Bible. Membership in the “66 Club” is designed for elementary aged children. (Grades 1-5)
- Receive a certificate that recognizes them as being a member of the club.
- Receive a t-shirt with the 66 club emblem on it.
- Pizza party for kids who’ve progressed one level at the end of the year
Each successive year (through 5th grade) they will be afforded opportunities to develop additional knowledge by working through levels as indicated below. There are specific awards for each level.
2. Club Levels-Club levels are not tied to grade levels. Children can move through the levels as they are able. Levels are designed to be completed in order. An appropriate goal would be one level per school year.
Recite the names of the Twelve Apostles
Recite memory work (Matt. 4:4)
Child receives a red certificate.
Write or recite the seven days of creation in order
Write or recite memory work ( Luke 10:27)
Child receives an orange certificate.
Write or recite the seven “I Am” statements of Christ.
(John 6:48, John 8:12, John 10:7, John 10:11, John 11:25, John 14:6, John 15:1)
Recite the Fruits of the Spirit (Gal.5:22-23)
Child receives a yellow certificate and a $5.00 gift certificate.
Write or recite memory work (Isaiah 40:30-31, Proverbs 3:5-6)
List the 12 sons of Jacob
Child receives a green certificate.